Is it made of fruit? Vegetable? Milk? No! Its made of a millet - Finger Millet !!
If you are reading this, you probably have someone very thirsty waiting for you to make a cooler. So here we delve straight to the recipe:
- 250 Grams Finger Millets
- 8 glasses of water (for final beverage)
- 4 to 5 glasses of water for washing millets
- 150 to 200 grams jaggery
- Cardamom powder
- Clean the millets (by washing it in water and draining)
- Add 1 1/2 glasses of water
- Grind it until smooth.
- Strain the water
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 till it releases its milk
- Add jaggery, cardamom powder
- Mix well till jaggery dissolved
- Store in refrigerator,
- Serve Cold
- Feel refreshhhhhhed!