Hi Foodies! While today's recipe is a bit common, I still find this a bit unique : taking a staple and relatively boring food of the western countries and making it the main ingredient of part of lip smacking Indian street-food like delicacy.
By the way sorry for the bad picture, was in too much hurry to eat, as the smell had already given a hint of whats coming, and my wife had given me a piece to taste while cooking :)
- 6-7 Bread slices (cut into 1"cubes)
- 1" Ginger piece crushed
- 1 Green chilly crushed
- 1/2 cup cabbage strips or 1/4 cup capsicum strips or 1/2 cup mix of both
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1/2 to 1 tbsp red chilly sauce depending upon taste
- 1/2 tsp sugar Salt as per taste
- Coriander leaves
- 1/2 tsp oregano herbs
- Loads of love to yourself, family, friends, neighbor and whoever is giving you company :)
MethodIn a kadai add 1 tbsp oil, add crushed ginger, crushed green chilly. Saute it for 10 seconds.
Add capsicum strips. Saute it till cooked.
Add red chilly sauce, tomato ketchup, oregano herbs, salt and sugar. Saute it again.
Add 1/4 cup water. Boil it.
Add Bread cubes, saute it again. Sprinkle coriander leaves.
Bread Masala is ready to enjoy!