Hi all, this recipe is something my grandma used to prepare when we were kids, and it was the jackfruit seasons. Wife made it today and made me so nostalgic ^-^
- Jackfruit seed : 10 to 12 unpeeled,
- water : 1/2 cup
- Grated jaggery: 3 to 4 spoons
Prepare the Jackfruit seeds:
- Boil the unpeeled jackfruit seeds in separate water
- Once they cool down, peel them.
Prepare the jaggery:
- Boil the 1/2 cup water in a Kadai on high flame.
- Add the grated jaggery. Keep stirring till the jaggery dissolves.
- Switch to low flame.
- Keep stirring till the jaggery gets a bit thicker.
- Add the boiled and peeled jackfruit seeds and let it on low flame for two minutes so that the seeds absorb the jaggery water.