- 1 cup Bombay Rava
- 3 cups water
- salt to taste
- grated and ground coconut of about 1/4th coconut
- Roast 1 cup Bombay rava (without greese)
- Boil 3 cups water with salt to taste
- Add the grated and ground coconut.
- Add the roasted rava slowly into the boiled water (keep boiling water on simmer)
- Keep stirring till it becomes a thick paste/dough.
- Make about 5 balls from this dough.
- Steam for 20 minutes in Idli cooker.
- Let the balls cool for 5 minutes.
- Transfer enough balls into the Sevai Maker and press.